Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Power of the Blog

Blogging is a completely new experience for me. I read blogs to glean information on various topics, but this is the first time I've actually written one. Most people blog to put their opinions out there. They like saying what they think and knowing that their thoughts are available to millions of people. I signed up for this blogging site thinking to make some extra money. But as I was choosing the title and other specifics, I felt a tiny tingle. A little thought, working its way around. People can actually read this. I can write practically anything I want and others will read it! And they will potentially be influenced by it. This is an awesome concept. And a little scary. What if no one reads it? What if my writing is incredibly boring? Can we assign value to ourselves based on how many times our blog or website is visited?

No comments:

Post a Comment